Creative Photographer Workshop
Start Time(s) / Duration:
- 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- 15 minutes before your Workshop starts.
|Capturing True Emotion|
|“The Creative Photographer”|
|Understanding creativity with light, color and composition|
|Take your photography to levels never thought possible with this powerful and inspirational three-hour instructional workshop!|
|Get inspired by splashing creativity into your images!|
All skill levels welcome.
|Since this is a creative photography instructional workshop,|
|it is not necessary to bring your camera/equipment.|
The Purpose of this workshop is to understand how to compose creative well-
|balanced images with the use of light, color, advanced metering and composition.|
|You have magical eyes, learn how to recognize this talent|
|and learn how to capture it with your camera!|
|The Creative Photographer workshop is led by experienced award winning
|world renowned photographers Val Westover and Stephanie Adriana.|
|Let’s create magic by understanding Creativity!|
| Understanding creativity by revisiting the basic elements
- Understanding your camera.
- Gain a stronger understanding of your histogram.
- Metering and measuring light for the exact look that you want.
| Creativity by controlling Light
- The Characteristics of light.
- Painting with light.
- Create powerful emotion with light.
- Control light with your on-camera flash.
| Creativity by controlling Color
- The Characteristics of color.
- Gain a stronger understanding of white balance.
- Capture strong saturated colors straight out of camera.
- Create a sense of order and balance by composing with color.
| Taking creativity to the next level by understanding Composition
- Understand simple steps to capture creative well-balanced images.
- Create a visual vocabulary by understanding the art of composition.
- Understand how to achieve creative purpose in your practice.
- Understand the art of posing.
|Join us and learn how to create powerfully|
|emotional and inspirational images!
|Each attendee receives:|
|Three-hour creative instruction on understanding light, color, advanced metering and composition.